Thursday, November 23, 2006

Odds and ends in numerical form because I'm just too full tryptophan to make any coherent sense without a little structure. Did that make sense?

1. I would just like to inform all those folks who learned me how to strip and soften a live pumpkin that all turned out just fine. I made four loaves of pumpkin bread and have gads left over. Hello, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, and all other things pumpkin.

2. Does anyone else get seasonal dry scalp? Sucks, huh? (The only things that has ever worked is Neutrogena Stubborn Itch Control. It's magic. Magic.)

3. Why did I wait five years to read The Corrections? It's darn good. Darn good. This is what happens when you don't jump on the bandwagon with everyone else. You miss out on what's new and exciting and kick yourself five years later. Moral of the story? Embrace all fads and don't let the bandwagon pass you by.

4. Wow! Where did she come from?



I am officially a fan. That voice! Amy Winehouse, you rock.

5. Hey! The website Slovenia Welcomes linked to me in their Travelogues section. Why didn't you say, honey? I would have linked you back. Well, no problem. I will take care of that forthwith...

6. Done.

7. My husband's obsessed with Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music. Case in point. I made the tragic mistake of opening a Thanksgiving Day e-card (with a short musical interlude) while he was listening to Avalon. His exact words? "Why would you do something like that while I was listening to music? Why?" Yes, I think we're all a little concerned with the state of his mental health.

On that note, I will leave you, my public, to the rest of the blogosphere. I see my dog is doing the pee-dance. Before the tryptophan sends me into a coma, a trip to the fine outdoors is in order.

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Day-After Shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home