Monday, September 22, 2008

The Disnifictation of the Muppets or "Say it ain't so, Walt!"



Gah!

Clealry, I will have to buy Stinky Pants all the classic Muppet Shows because who knows what Disney will do to them...How do you recreate the hilarious Swedish Chef or Pigs in Space for viewers in the Disney-verse? I don't think it will ever be as funny or as subversive. Oh, Jim Henson, how I miss thee.

Speaking of you, Stinky Pants, how you love to be thrown into an old pillow case and flung around the room by your daddy! Ah, we are easily entertained.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! You should frame those last two shots! I didn't know the muppets is over...sad. Can you get the episodes all on DVD maybe?

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Gilmore girls! Sad it ended when it did. I was so ready for another season. If you like it, try watching Men in Trees.

7:00 AM  
Blogger J. said...

I will try Men in Trees, never heard of it...

Oh yes, the Muppet Show was classic and it ended ages ago! I will be getting them on dvd though!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home