Sunday, January 04, 2009

Good Crap! Where has the year gone...?

This time last year I was vastly pregnant. And terrified about giving birth. (For good reason, it turns out. Labor hurts.)

Now, I am snuggling up to watch the Christmas episode of Lark Rise to Candleford over the cries of the young 'un. (Please stop crying, Oliver; it's been going on for four hours now, methinks you exaggerate your angst.)

So-ooo...2009 proves to be interesting, as we plan our repatriation to Washington DC.

(Oliver, I mean, MY GOD, WHAT???)

But, really, it's just as I feel inside. "Whah! I don't want to go home," she says in between sniffles and sobs.

(Oh, you sucketh your thumbeth. You're tired! Yes! Great merciful happy dance, you're tired! To bed, tra-la-la!)

15 minutes later....

Yes, well. Going home. Funny thing "home." What is home and where is it? It is/was England, but in a few weeks, it will be DC, for better or for worse.

Must get used to the idea. I have no other choice.

On a happy note, he-eeere's Ollie! Ain't he cute? I mean, really?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home