Monday, January 08, 2007

We have now entered...The Twilight Zone

Could it be that the Ramada Inn is, in fact, the greater Delaware Valley's version of the Bermuda Triangle? Have we entered a vortex from which we will never emerge?

Yup. Still in the States. Having finally emerged from visa hell, the good folks at U.S. Airways bumped us from our flight into London. We are now waiting for a British Airways' flight. But the weather? Not so good. I suspect we have entered an alternate reality waiting room. Am I crazy? This will be the tell. If we make the flight, I take back all the Twilight Zone nonsense. If we don't...Find Rod Serling, or the ghost of Rod Serling, and make him stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

man! sounds like FUN!!! Kinda like that Stephen King story about the red eye flight to the end of the world. Or something like that.

Hey, what happened with my previous comments, which I dilligently had been leaving on your older posts in December? Stuck in alternate reality?

Anywho, good luck, and I hope by now you are really in the UK!

Hugs!
M.

4:38 AM  
Blogger J. said...

hey m., hmmm...don't know about the comments. will check back on my emails. last one i have for you is under the entry "cheerio." i will check when i'm not crazy. say, tomorrow. ish. hugs back!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home