Thursday, June 07, 2007

I have just set a new standard in unbelievably crappy TV viewing...

I just watched an hour of Amish in the City.

Not quite as bad as watching live coverage of Big Brother contestants sleeping. But bad.

And right now, at this very moment, as my fingers go tappity-tap on the keyboard, I want to take issue with the notion that we Americans have the lame-assiest, crappiest television programming in the whole world. Clearly, those people do not fully appreciate the celebrity infested, gossip suffused cesspools in which the British viewing public paddle around in on a daily basis. Lest you call me a fibber, I will direct your attention to the Sun and the Mirror, where you can wallow in Big Brother mania.

These people take their reality television seriously. As in "Damn!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home