Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crap television extravaganza!

Well, I'm outta Bosnia, for sure. No more Slovenian/German MTV for me. No sir.

It's Celebrity Big Brother time.

I don't know what's happening to me as I get older. I'm trading in my Independent Film Channel for prime time reality programming. I'm becoming one of those people. A statistic. A viewer between the age of 30 and 35 who can'ts get enough of potty talk. I nod at the sage advice given by Jermaine Jackson and do a little Jacki happy dance when Jade is given the boot by the British viewing public.

Can I sink any lower?

Yes. Yes, I can.

Can I be any more excited by Strictly Lady Sumo? No, I can't. Just how easy is it to recruit the first ever British female Sumo wrestling team to compete in Japan? I don't know, but I'll find out.

And let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home