Friday, October 14, 2005

Note to self: Murder is not an option...

...it is, after all, illegal. I know this, but it becomes a mantra I must repeat, repeatedly, when I think of, or deal with, the dear Direct Loans folks. In the hope (slim but possible) that a Direct Loans' rep. is a devoted reader of this blog, I implore him/her, "Please mail out my economic hardship deferrment verification letter, so I can send it and the apropriate duplicated forms to my other loan holders. I don't want to go into default." There's only so much I can do at an internet cafe in Sarajevo, people. I'm this close to flying home and clocking you. I'm that mad.

On a positive note, I am unexpectedly wealthy. Not really, or the loan thing wouldn't be such a bother, but I'm not teetering (sp?) on the brink of bankruptcy. I forgot I had one final paycheck from Georgetown Law. Cool beans.

And on an even more positive note, I payed off one whole credit card! Actually, that deserves more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be a woman of leisure in about, oh, forty odd years?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Hey! Congrats on that credit card! I may be catching up on your blogs a little late, but that accomplishment should not go uncredited! (Pun intended or not, you be the judge...) :-)

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home